22.8.12

bad girl whatcha gon' do when I come for you

Sooooooooooooo, my day started at 7:00 a.m, because my mom was going to see a doctor and she wanted me to go too, so we woke up that early and only came back, 6 hours later... I had lunch and after riding my bike a bit I met Marta again and we went for a walk as usual...
Marta looks so badass hahha, she wore a black t-shirt with a skull on the back, light jeans and black converse, winged eyeliner, you know, looking cute as always... Oh that's a neon bag she bought somewhere in Milan, I'll ask her for the rest later. 
I wore my polka dot dress/jumpsuit, as in the morning it was a bit cold, I wore that lacy beige blouse, both are, or WERE my mom's, that doesn't make me a thief or anything, she USED to wear those, but she DOESN'T anymore...


Tomorrow I'll go to the seamstress again and probably I'm going to go for a ride on my bike in the morning... xxxx, Rita!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm really not that elegant haha I think I'm and elephant in disguise :) I love your blog, it's pretty photo after pretty photo great work!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog! I am following you now!

    Thank you so much for your comment! :)

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "que guay" is well said! haha thanks you very much for your lovely coment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obrigada pelo teu comentário querida :) Sim aquela publicidade era super chamativa! ahah olha, sou agora tua seguidora :)
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥