16.8.12

Demi Lov(ely hair)ato, dip dye and others

I seriously don't know what went through Demi Lovato's mind when she decided to dye her her, but I like it.
She has changed alot, if you don't remember her from her CAMP ROCK days I remind you:


And now she's like this:


I think she's simply beautiful, I only knew about Demi in 2008, when I watched Camp Rock and I fell in love with her, she was like a role model, the perfect 16 year old and now she grew up and turned into this beautiful young and fearless woman! It's impossible to hate her... 
What I find even more amazing is her hair, it's totally awesome! 
In the picture above she's rocking a tall dip dyed ponytail!
When I grow older, like 18, 19 I plan on dying my hair too and I love Demi's right now because it's not fully pink or fully green!


OTHER CELEBRITIES INTO DIP DYED HAIR:

Lauren Conrad


Katie Bosworth

And also Jessie J....
Sooo, that's it, tell me what you think, I started to write this post at 2 p.m and now its 2.12 a.m and I'm posting it... I've spent the day at Rita's (other Rita) and I took her some cool pics at the pool... just chilling... 
I'll post them later! xxx, Rita

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Demi, but I seriously miss those Camp Rock days!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it became a trend to have neon tip for the hair. I think it looks great. I have short hair so I cant do it but I really like it. And Lauren is so pretty I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this hair trend :) it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥