20.8.12

bicycles and baskets

I used to love bicycles but 2 years ago I simply put it away from my interests, I think the right term is ''I got sick of if''.
I used to go everywhere I could, always testing myself and pushing every limit as possible! Today as I went to the garage to leave some old books,I saw Pixie's tires low and how dusty it was and it made me feel like it was time to ride it again.
The thing is that I'm not a girly tomboy anymore! GIRLY, I mean, I named it Pixie when it is black, red and silver and it has something written with a really really boy ish font and I don't know how to describe it, it's just, too masculine for me... Being the girly girl that I am now, I want something 'Man I feel like a woman' like this ones:
1st option: mint green, white and black
2nd option: baby pink (although this one is shimmery and I'd rather see it more matte or just with the natural tint shine, nothing too shimmery), white and black

The thing is: Pixie came from a family of mountain bikes, so I'll have to pimp it to look as classy as these.
On the previous post I showed you my love for mint green, so I'll probably paint it mint green and add her a white basket on the front! 
PLEASE, tell me your opinion on my choice! xxxx, Rita

7 comments:

  1. I like the mint one! And a basket makes any bike perfect, I think.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss it means you have allready won if I you my dear! Dont be so shocked ypur blog LOVELY! so go ahead and read the rules and do the Liebster Award you desrve it lol your so funny! xoxox http://ohsofashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/oh-so-liebster-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! :)

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeee so cute!!The mint one! Mint is such an awesome colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mint one :)))))))))))))) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥