6.8.12

a very very very little obsession

Since liiiiiike, the beggining of this year I've been obsessing over bell-bottom pants.
Nowadays it's kinda rare to see people wearing bell-bottom jeans, because of the attack of the skinny jeans and leggins and jeggins and all that, but I don't drool over it.. I'd rather wear  high waisted bell-bottom coloured pants, which is really different once I find the denim ones a bit corny, although it depends on the denim... the ones I don't like so much are the bleached blue ones... so... bring me some colour!


These are all from the 70's and I find them really really really lovely, I like the ones on the first picture better, because of its colours. 
The pants from the second picture are more ''earth tone'' ish and knitted so I guess  I'd probably wear them during winter. PROBABLY, AS IF... I'd totally wear them during winter...so warm and confy I could use them as a blanket (nevermind, this joke is just another fail) !
I find the brown pair really interesting and cute, not only because of the colour, but because of that little pattern, I love it! 
PANTS WITH PATTERNS! 


This is what I'm talking about! Colorful, fun and patterned! 
What a dream! This ones are from Wrangler and I suspect they are from the 70's too! 
I guess I'll look for some out there, kinda hard, but anyway, I'll look for some in my mom's and aunts' wardrobes!
See ya, xxx, Rita

4 comments:

  1. Yes, these are so much better than normal pants! I think high waisted pants are better than low waisted ones! And I always liked bellbottoms. When we were kids we cut up some old pair of bellbottom pants of my dad's so my brother could wear them. I wore one of the bell bottoms as a skirt. That is how big they were! (although I was pretty tiny, too).

    the other day, I saw a boy who had re-sewn his jeans into bell-bottoms, you could see the different coloured material showing at the bottoms. but they looked really good!

    I would advise finding a relative who can sew and a good old 70s pattern from ebay and getting them to teach you how to make them! Then you can have as many pairs as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely wear pants anymore....but I LOVE bell bottoms...they are my kind of pants :))) I used to wear them as a child & then borrow my mom's when I got older!! Now I feel like searching for a pair :)))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you pre-empted a fashion trend. Well, bright floral pants, even if they are not bell-bottoms.

    http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/galleries/shop+the+trend+printed+floral+pants,20403?large=1#top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥