9.8.12

3 pieces of clothing I'd own from...#1


While in Polyvore I chose 3 pieces of clothing I'd own from lavishalice.com  , a site I recently discovered and I have to say I love, and I think from now on whenever I feel like doing it, I'll post something like this... with other brands and sites... I chose this pieces because they are all really vintage and classic and cute and all that... I just love it.. 
...This is my first '3 pieces of clothing I'd own from...' and of course if you don't want me to do this anymore just tell, I'm your slave (bahaha, I'm joking you wish, ha, I'm joking again).
Two posts in a day, thank God I'm beggining to be addicted to this again! Yayyy I got my blogging pashion back! Or maybe it never went away, my imagination did! Well, it's back now and I want to write everything! Woooo oasasfasgasgasg. 
I'm sorry, xxx, Rita.

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress, I've been wanting a dress like that ever since I was 12. Haha. Love your blog, check out mine and & keep in touch!!

    http://lulaandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the items above and would gladly wear them as well. You should definitely write more posts like this one :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing & this pastel
    pleated skirt is so cute. :)

    Maybe you would also like to
    visit my blog:

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great items dear!!love all!
    xoxo Rita=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pastel are very nice!!! and the pleaded skirt:)
    xx
    www.vnikali.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥