23.7.12

Recipe for total relaxation

Well, I don't adore summer but my Summer Holidays last 2 months and a half which gets pretty much boring at some point. Today, after coming from ballet class I felt like listening to Bon Iver, one of my favorite bands and then I went to rainymood.com while listening to Blood Bank:
If you like those rainy and cold winter days home you'll appreciate it...
... it's so relaxing I can't describe it, but I'll try: it feels like your mum doing hot chocolate with marshmallows while you're sitting in the couch watching Christmassy movies in your favorite pajamas.
The best songs to try with rainymood besides Blood Bank are Flume.
If you come home really tired of work and need to relax or... work more (like my mum) just turn youtube on, go to rainymood and you'll relax! On the other hand, if you're a teenager sick of summer like me, just do it, it will bring you back to those awesome winter days!


Nutella hot chocolate recipe:

You need: nutella and milk- simple huh?

This is the full version of the recipe, on Shockingly Delicious , but I found it on Gojee (you know I love Gojee)

See ya! xxxx, Rita

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this looks great!

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥