25.7.12

Hi school!

huh? do you get it? huh huh, I tricked you it's HIGH SCHOOL!
So, I'm finally getting close to my highschool days... Here, highschool beggins at the age of 15, while going from 9th grade to 10th! This year it'll be totally focused on art, because I'll be studying arts for the next 3 years!
I'm pretty excited, my school is fine because it's nothing like those movies where highschool is a nightmare, please....
...comparing to that my school is green land full of SLEEPY sheeps! It'll be fine, because everyone treats me well!

I've changed a lot since last year.. and all my fellow readers can see that!


THIS IS ME IN 2011:

THIS IS ME IN 2012:

You can see I've changed a lot in a year! I'm growing up really fast and... I'm proud of the person I am, since I can make people happy and be happy I think my life is complete! 
So yes, not a great post but, means a lot! xxx, Rita


4 comments:

  1. You're very pretty. It's great that you're proud of who you are! :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up is all part of the high school experience! Glad your high school is nothing like the ones they show on TV - mine was at times!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very sweet post! Self-development and growing up is always exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. são duas cores que ficam muito bem juntas, a meu ver (:
    és tão bonita ! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥